Integrated Email Compliance and Suppression List Management Solutions
Providing accurate and reliable suppression lists are the key to maintaining optimal email delivery rates while ensuring CAN-SPAM compliance. We currently offer clients three powerful suppression list options: DNEList™ , UnsubCentral and Optizmo.
DNEList is available either on a stand-alone basis, or as a pre-integrated module that can be conveniently and intuitively accessed from within our DirectTrack® affiliate marketing and tracking platform. Working through our technology partners UnsubCentral and Optizmo, we also offer tight integration directly into our platform administrative and affiliate interfaces—providing clients with more robust options designed to help them better manage and streamline their ongoing CAN-SPAM compliance initiatives.
No matter which solution you choose, you can feel confident that your affiliate partners will receive the most current suppression lists possible while meeting current FTC guidelines. And you´ll have an easier method for managing your suppression files and opt-outs, with proven functionality that enables you to:
- Easily monitor affiliate compliance with intuitive reporting and list seeding
- Simplify third-party compliance with a list of valid subject lines
- Develop list specific opt-out pages for brand specific opt-outs
- Take advantage of unlimited affiliate accounts and list downloads/uploads
- Enjoy flexible pricing with no setup fees and a pay-per-usage model
Ready to Sign Up?
What is the CAN-SPAM Act?
The CAN–SPAM Act Requires That Businesses:
- Clearly label commercial e-mail as advertising
- Use a truthful and relevant subject line
- Use a legitimate return e-mail address
- Provide a valid physical address
- Provide a working opt-out option
- Process opt-out requests within ten business days
Direct Response Technologies
P.O Box 16530
Pittsburgh, PA 15242
Support: Click Here
Pittsburgh, PA Office:
730 Holiday Drive
Foster Plaza, Building 8
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Hours of Business: 8:00am ET to 5:00pm ET